Dear Followers

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mmmm, mmmm Good!

     Started out this morning with my favorite kind of doughnut.  A lemon filled coated with powdered sugar.  A hot cup of coffee with it and how much better can it get.  Sit down in front of a nice warm fire with this in my lap and I'm certainly all set for a few.


     The cold and overcast as well as somewhat rainy fall weather continues to linger, but I'm not complaining.  I think of the people up the coast and well into New England expecting another storm and pray that progress continues to be made restoring the lost power.  Also praying that no further damage will happen with the winds and this new storm.

     I decided that I needed to put some of my cross stitch on the back burner for a few days while I do up some quick Christmas gifts that I've been wanting to make up.  My goodness! I found this free pattern for this adorable winter hat and picked up the supplies for it just the other day.  Sat down late yesterday afternoon and cast on.  It's working up so quickly! Read to switch over to double pointed needles for the crown and then the crocheted flower will be fun and quick to work up as well.  I love the colors the pattern called for, and the darker blue here is actually teal.  Looks a lot darker than it really is.  Anyway! It's a fun and quick stitch.  Here it is so far.


     Now it's my understanding that a sweet Thanksgiving Heart chart is free today for those who go to  http://blog.craftsnthings.com/?p=761 and download it.  I checked it out and it really is pretty. Here's a picture of it below.  Today it's free.



     I must go now.  Going to pick up my hat again and finish it up.  I am so wanting to get back to my cross stitching!

     Thank you all for stopping in.  Love each of you.  Be safe, warm and well, and remember to "feel the color".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to each and every one of my friends and followers for your comments. I read each and every one of them and try to answer all. Come back again soon. Love you!