Dear Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Flowers



     You gotta' love it! Was finishing up with the hummingbird feeders this morning and just realized that one of our "Knock Out" roses has a beautiful yellow rose all opened up! When it comes to flowers, the yellow ones really make my heart smile!
     The ajuga has been in bloom for nearly two weeks now,  and it's one of the flowers that spread so quickly.  I love the contrast of the deep purple blue of the flowers against the bright green leaves.


     The dogwoods also have been in bloom for a couple of weeks now, and I just love them. They grow wild here even!


     Then the violets.  I used to pick bunches of them when I was a little girl in NH.  Most were purple.  Six years ago, when we moved down here from NH, I took some white from my gardens and here they are!


3 comments:

  1. oh, the flowers are gorgeous....I am getting so anxious for warmer weather & flowers.....we just can't seem to get spring here......keeps being cold.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! Why do mine never grow like that?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, Thank you for sharing. I just found your blog and "Yes, I do feel the colours" I will pop in from time to time just because.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to each and every one of my friends and followers for your comments. I read each and every one of them and try to answer all. Come back again soon. Love you!