Dear Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Two Pieces at Once? Oh my!

     I've been quite stern with myself as far as working on one cross stitch piece at a time.  Finishing up one and jumping right into the next, but only having one going until totally finished.  I finished my beloved a few days ago as seen here below.
Then decided to start on my second "Life's Lessons" for the school, and then received an order today
from 123 Stitch for the threads I needed for "All You Can Eat"! Well,,,,,,,I was going to do the latter one first anyway, so why not go and start it? Does this all mean that I really am hooked on stitching now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to each and every one of my friends and followers for your comments. I read each and every one of them and try to answer all. Come back again soon. Love you!