Dear Followers

Friday, September 20, 2013

Picked It Up

     Matthew's piece was done last Saturday, but this week has been so busy and hectic as well as confusing, that I never picked it up until this morning.  Matthew comes home on the 24th., and this will be waiting here for him.


     Have been working on the afghan for our great grand daughter due in November.  I've kind of put everything else on hold, as I want to get this done in time for the shower.  So far.....


The pattern is easy and it's done on size 10 circular needles.

     Bill finally started the radiation treatments an is at the third one today.  He is already getting tired and I have to urge him to relax more.  Please keep him in prayer.  Thirty seven more treatments to go.

     A few flowers still blooming in the yard.




     I'm still enjoying finding little things for the giveaway box and it won't be long before a name is drawn.  Still time to join in the fun.  Check for details on my August 14th. postt.

     I think I just may catch a quick nap while things are quiet here on the home front.  Until next time. .......Stay well and stay safe.  Remember to, "feel the colors".

     Love to you my dear friends and followers.

10 comments:

  1. A lovely finish, what a lovely gift for Matthew.
    Gorgeous knitting, so pretty (:
    Bill will be in my thoughts.
    Beautiful flower photos too.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you both - Am praying for Bill, and for you, for strength.

    ReplyDelete
  3. É lindo o seu trabalho.Que Deus abençoe Bill e ele fique bem.As flores estão bonitas.Bom fim de semana.Abraços

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I love your pink baby afghan. I love the saying on the gift for Matthew. I am praying for Bill and you. Even though he is the one getting treatments, it is also hard on you. If it was me I would have to keep terribly busy thinking about other things. I know when my hubby hurts I hurt. Take care. Many Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this design - your finish is wonderful. I am keeping Bill (and you too) in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet stitching..
    Bill wil be in my prayers...
    Sending you big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blanket is so pretty and I love your finish!

    Will say a prayer for Bill and for you too - for strength to help him through this time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Matt will love his gift! Prayer for both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful.:)I love the words of the first work...:) Who is the designer?

    Hugs.:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful stitching finish!

    Love the sweet little baby blanket...looking forward to seeing it's progress.

    Blessings always

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to each and every one of my friends and followers for your comments. I read each and every one of them and try to answer all. Come back again soon. Love you!